SiteMapAD767KNXC2V6000-5FF1152CTDA9810TFMW1361-0005V2TS271CNS87C652-4A44P89LPC902FDTIP146MC34063ADG Quick Search: 304 GRM TL8 FTS TXC M95 SV1 TA2 MN3 TCE RL5 FDA 724 TYN
Position:Home » DataSheet » L65 Page No. 1 » L6562D Suppliers

L6562D datasheet pdf datenblatt

L6562D SuppliersL6562D PriceRelated PDF DownLoad

Ic L6562D

"Epitaxial wafers and IC L6562D and chips to grasp core technology and manufacturing enterprises, accounting for 70% of the profit chain." August 26, China Association of Lighting Professional Committee of semiconductor lighting outlined to reporters Tang Guoqing a map of LED industry profits, "even in the remaining 30% of the profits, and 20% of businesses get the chip package, leaving only 10% left to the end application areas."

L6562D Suppliers

April 17, according to foreign media reports, Sanyo has decided to sell its semiconductor business, are now actively seeking partners. According to "Financial Times" Web site reported that Goldman Sachs has been to large private equity groups and L6562D Suppliers and semiconductor companies sent out invitations and hope that they can bid for Sanyos semiconductor business. Deal size is expected within 10 billion U.S. dollars. It is reported that Sanyo will be exposed to potential buyers include Blackstone Group, Carlyle, Cerberus, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Permira, Texas Pacific, Hynix and Infineon. Will participate in the bidding of a private equity company official said: "will be launched in mid-May this year, due diligence (Due Diligence)." Tender offer due diligence is the first part of the preparation phase. March of this year, because of financial scandals and corporate performance issues, Sanyo Wild, chairman of the World threading (Tomoyo Nonaka) and president Iue Minya (Toshimasa Iue) have to leave. Earlier this month, Sanyo appointed vice president of Murakami Sano (Seiichiro Sano), as its new president, was formally took office on April 2. Time, some analysts said the appointment will speed up the stripping cell phones and digital cameras, Sanyo and other services. Recently, the Japanese securities regulators are on the Sanyo earnings conduct fraud investigations. In 2003, a subsidiary of Sanyo written off by about 16 billion dollars in losses, but the earnings were, but only reflect a loss of $ 430,000,000. As of March 31 in the first three years, Sanyo is expected to total loss of 36 billion U.S. dollars.

L6562D Price

"This product will allow both companies to become the first major breakthrough in $ 1.00 / GB mark of the company," he said, "You know, the present MLC NAND prices hovering at $ 2.50 / GB or so. The price of the product is equivalent to 300mm wafers using 54 nanometer MLC chips, or the use of 200mm wafer 45nm MLC NAND. "

All rights reserved:IcFull.com © 2010-2016