SiteMapLM239NADG513BRIMP528ESAEP20K100EQC208-1LT1801IMS8D431000AGW-70LLLM334HLM26CIM5X-XPATS556CNBFR181 Quick Search: 304 GRM TL8 FTS TXC M95 SV1 TA2 MN3 TCE RL5 FDA 724 TYN
Position:Home » DataSheet » PZT Page No. 1 » PZTA14 Suppliers

PZTA14 datasheet pdf datenblatt

PZTA14 SuppliersPZTA14 PriceRelated PDF DownLoad

Ic PZTA14

Hot this year, described LED industry. Than the upstream one of the hottest equipment, raw materials suppliers and IC PZTA14 and chip makers midstream! Di is located in Wuhan is the largest source of high-power optical chip manufacturer, the reporter saw the visit of the factory are working overtime to produce the chip, and venture capital institutions flocked to come to equity.

PZTA14 Suppliers

LED chip and PZTA14 Suppliers and wafer even though the prices are rising, the market is still in short supply. Chinas largest chip maker, high-power LED optical source is selected slightly Di prices. Di Wu Zhihong, chairman of the wily optical source said, "Although we can demand a substantial price increase by the market, but taking into account the longer-term future relationship, we chose a small price, selection of the downstream partners." According to the source optical Di across the Country General Manager, introduced the country imports 80% of high-power chips, the other 20% are mainly from the Di optical source.

PZTA14 Price

This chip prices Some uncharacteristically kind of rally. By convention, LED chip prices have been rising more or less, an average annual decline has reached the two into; the second quarter is usually the traditional low season, the possibility of price increases should be smaller. The rapid price increase in this surprise, the Chinese ushered in major chip giants profitable growth. To Hangzhou Silan Microelectronics, for example, the fourth quarter of 2009, gross profit margin of its LED chips was 40% in the second quarter of 2010, its gross margin has increased to 50%.

All rights reserved:IcFull.com © 2010-2016